Saturday 6 July 2013

PC Board Shorts - first retexture and clothing upload

Well I have decided to share these board short retextures I created. Please be aware, they are the first retexture I have done. I based them off the IP mesh, but was able to make them base game so you don't need IP to have these shorts. I made them because I wanted a bit more variety and I think I have created that with these shorts. All 3 styles have 4 channels, the legs have 2, the belt area and cord. I have supplied both a package and sim3pack file depending on you method of installation in the archive file. There is also custom CAS thumbnails because I still have no idea why the game generated thumbnails were all the same.



Download zipped archive @ Mediafire

Note: it has come to my attention that the shorts may appear as designed in CAS but appear white in game. I need to figure out what is causing this (since they are fine in my game) but I have left the link up. If you experience problems, post in the comments section as this should help me figure out what is wrong

6 comments:

  1. These look amazing. Thanks soo much for posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, these are great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the board shorts PC!They look fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these shorts! Where can I find that tattoo as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are found here, but you need the mod for them to work, which the creators talks about in the link :)

      http://dl4sims.wordpress.com/2012/06/22/lgp-tattoo-131/

      Delete