Monday 17 March 2014

PC Hurley Shirt 01 - Saint Paddy's Day Themed Top


This is a re-release of a t-shirt I made last year, and since I made it after Saint Paddy's Day, I thought I would re-share on the actual day. So if you already have this tee in your game, there is no need to redownload, its the same shirt.

The shirt is base game compatible and consists of 2 recolourable channels, the logo and the t-shirt. I prefer this sort of design over a static logo as the design is far more diverse and can suite the needs of the user. The outfit is found in everyday, athletic and sleepwear. The archive file contains both the sim3pack and the package file versions so you can choose either version depending on how you prefer to install content. I hope you enjoy

Download:

Mediafire | Onedrive


1 comment: