Thursday 20 March 2014

Folded Collar Sweater - New top for men


Today I bring you another new top for you adult - adult men for your games. I have done a lot of jackets and more formal tops recently, but I think men deserve some more casual items too. Out of that idea came this sweater. It is a mashup of the v-neck from Outdoor Living Stuff and the folded collar tee from ITF. I meshed them together to give the top you see here. It is one of my favourite tops now (in the red style) and I hope you enjoy it too.
The outfit's details include:

  • New frankenmesh by me
  • Mashup of EA textures
  • Fully Recolourable with 4 recolourable areas (the base, ribbed cuffs/bottom, collar detail, inside lining)
  • 3 preset styles with custom thumbnails
  • Categorised as everyday, formalwear, athletic, and outerwear. 

The archive contains both the sim3pack and package files. So choose which file type you will install, and delete the rest. I hope you enjoy :)



Download:

Mediafire | Onedrive

2 comments: