Monday 21 April 2014

Stripe Pattern Set


Here is my latest pattern set. As you can tell, I chose stripes. Lots and lots of stripes. It is 24 patterns in total, so make sure you are ready for that many lines in one picture. I love stripes, especially on clothing, but I get bored with EA's so I made my own. This is the end result. I did get a little carried away, but I love them nonetheless and I hope you all do too. There is a vertical and horizontal versions for almost every style (apart from 2), with recolourable channels varying from 2 to 4. Do be aware, some of the horizontal styles due to the thinness may look odd on certain items depending on the stretch of the UV map and tiling. There is nothing that can be done about that, its how the cc is created, not the pattern. You can see that in the preview shots with the walls which distort thin lines.
Anyway, the archive contains both the sim3pack and package files along with the preview images. So any stripes you don't want, just match up the names and delete them. I hope you enjoy this massive pattern pack and its stripey awesomeness.

Download:

Mediafire | Onedrive





2 comments:

  1. I love them!! Thanks so much !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing patterns. Every set more gorgeous than the last... in pure colour/texture/design heaven and can't wait to try them out! :)

    ReplyDelete