Wednesday 11 June 2014

Too Hot To Layer Tank Top


Another week, another new upload. Seems like I am still ahead of the game even though I am not creating as much right now since I had a bit of a break. Wonder how long I can keep this weekly upload thing going with new content? Well I am just happy I got this awesome tank top done. Its a modded IP tanktop with all the unwanted layers removed. The 3D effect is much better then being painted on the torso in my opinion (even though mapping is a pain), but it turned out really well.
This top features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 2 recolourable channels
  • 5 unique customisable preset styles
  • found in everyday, sleepwear, swimwear and athletic categories
The archive contains both the sim3pack and package files along with the preset preview image. Choose your preferred file type and you can delete the rest. 


Download:

1 comment:

  1. Wow. I never fail to click the download button every time you post something. I am so grateful to have you in our sim community :)

    ReplyDelete