Saturday 27 September 2014

Tied Shirt and Vest - New Top for you Trendy Guys


I like ties, but I hate how they are really only used with really formal outfits or with short sleeve shirts. Honestly, tell me the last time you actually saw a guy wear a tie with a short sleeve shirt. Don't know? Me neither. I also love vests too, so I grabbed 2 store meshes and 2 game meshes, worked my Frankenstein magic and this is the end result. Not bad at all if I do say so myself.

The top features:
  • basegame compatibility
  • 4 recolourable channels (vest, vest strap, shirt and tie)
  • 3 preset styles with custom thumbnails
  • found in everyday and formal categories of CAS
I did something different with the styles on this one. I messed around with the tiling of the patterns. Style 1 has standard tiling of patterns, style 2 the pattern is about 2/3 the size, and style 3 the pattern appears at half the size as style 1. So if you have a pattern you want to appear smaller, try one of the other 2 styles and see how it looks. Also, a special thanks to jorgha-haq for letting me use Newt as a model :)
The archive contains both the sim3pack and package files along with the preset image. Choose your preferred file type and you can delete the rest. 


Download:
Mediafire | Onedrive


5 comments:

  1. hey there! may I ask you where you got these hair??? I remember I had them but had to delete them. I can't find them anymore :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but I haven't played in year. I think it was by The77sim3 or similar name. They are on tumblr.

    ReplyDelete