Wednesday, 24 May 2017

Been quiet and will be for a few months

Hi, just thought i would let people know I currently have limited access to my gaming computer and this blog. I am currently working in the middle of the ass end of nowhere on a 2 week, 1 week roster leaving little time for Sims and pretty much everything else. So please be patient if you have questions and I will get to them as soon as I am able.
As for new content that will come when I get time which is in limited supply. I am still here and will have more time once this contract is finished, but until then there wont be much content coming out.

Peace.

9 comments:

  1. Thakyou for update. RL takes priority and that is very understandable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, we will be here when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait...What...Your a real person who has a real life outside of Sims?! EEEEK!!LOL We understand, we will just wait patiently for your return and your amazing content! I hope everything goes smoothly for you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't worry at all... Your amazing content it's worth the long wait. Enjoy your life and your job :-) we'll be here when you come back. Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. RL first! But come back soon! We miss you and you do FANTASTIC work! HUGS - Candeeh ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care and look forward to your return! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I miss you SO MUCH :'(

    ReplyDelete